Thursday, September 07, 2006

On the road again

In about an hour I will be off again - this time to Las Vegas, the second time within a week.

I will be there for work, finishing up with one of my primary clients. My initial plans were to continue on to Phoenix to visit friends and go to a bridal shower, but I sort of panicked last night when I realized that I would be gone for four nights and when I return I would have only seven more nights to sleep in my own bed before it is shipped off to Sicily. That's right, my movers come a week from Monday and I am nowhere close to ready.

I need to take an inventory of our house and really determine what will stay and what will go, and then make sure everything that stays will either fit in our allowed number of suitcases or will be disposed of when we leave. A daunting task to say the least.

I wish I could go to Phoenix and visit my friends. I was really looking forward to seeing them, but my sanity has to come first.

No comments: