Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adding to my list...

I have a list that I am compiling in my mind of places that I want to see during this lifetime. Last night as I was reading through BusinessWeek Magazine I stumbled on another destination to add to the list: Salina, one of Italy's Aeolian Islands. The article is entitled If It Were Easy to Get to...

According to the article Salina is relatively unspoiled because it isn't the easiest place to get to. Luckily for me, living in Sicily, it would be pretty easy. Just a short 90 minute hydrofoil ride from Milazzo, near Messina.

Just one more place to see before I leave Sicily...now the question is when to make this happen? I can't believe we've been here for nearly a year already. We'll be moving before I know it. Just a reminder to make the most of my time here and see as much of Europe as possible.

----------------
Now playing: Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
via FoxyTunes

No comments: