Thursday, December 06, 2007

Time Flies - Paris, Day 10

When we first arrived in Paris we felt like we had all of the time in the world. Ten days of vacation seemed like an eternity, but before we knew it, it was time to go home. We made so many wonderful memories.

Les and I got to celebrate a storybook romance anniversary in Paris - I will never forget it!

I got to reconnect with a friend that I hadn't seen in about ten years and it was awesome. I miss her so much!

We got to make a new friend - Mindy's husband, Arnaud. What a great guy! (You did good, Mindy!) I hope they both can come visit us in Sicily soon. Lucky for us we will see them again in March at a friend's wedding in Germany.

Before we left their apartment we realized that we didn't have any pictures of the four of us from the entire visit! Les snapped this one and I think we may have gotten a better one with Mindy's camera.

Arnaud, Mindy, Me, Les

A bonus: Mindy and Arnaud dropped us off at the airport TWICE! They dropped us off, we said our goodbyes and Les and I went inside and tried to find where to check in. I was starting to get stressed (we were a bit late for my comfort zone) and we heard Les' phone ringing. He didn't get it out of his pocket in time. A few seconds later I hear Mindy calling my name! She had come to find us because they realized we were at the wrong terminal.

We ran back out to the car, piled our luggage back in for the quick drive to the next terminal. Unloaded again, and said our goodbyes again, laughing all the way and joking about having to stay longer if we missed our flight. Sadly, we made our flight without any problems and had to say goodbye to Paris, Mindy, and Arnaud. Can't wait to see you again!

The moon rising as we flew back to Sicily

----------------
Now playing: Sonya Kitchell - I'm In Love With You
via FoxyTunes

No comments: