Thursday, March 13, 2008

What I have (and have not) been up to

I have been:
  • fighting off a nasty flu/cold bug (luckily it held off until we got home from Germany)
  • trying to stay on top of my class that started on Tuesday
  • wearing PJs since we got back from Germany Sunday night
  • sleeping as much as possible
I have not been:
  • out of the house since we returned from Germany
  • sorting through my pictures from Germany (haven't even had the energy to delete the blurry ones :-P
On the upside, I am starting to feel a bit better. Hopefully I will have stories and pictures to share from our trip to Germany soon. Until then I will either be 1) sleeping or 2) reading my finance book... ugh. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Hope you feel completely better soon!
ciao!

J&J said...

Awww---so sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon so we can go to the bar in Palagonia! I'm ready whenever you are! (Grant says "hi!")