- I went to the market with Sheena and her daughter in the morning for our weekly supply of fruits and vegies. Its always nice to get out and spend time with a friend.
- I finally started to make progress on the monstrous paper I have to write this week (I can't wait for this class to be over!)
- We had new shoes (tires) put on our Subi and got the wheel bearing fixed. It drives so smooth and quiet now! I love love love my/our car!!
- When Les got home he brought packages that came in the mail. One was a care package from one of my aunties with yummy goodies. The other package was from my mom and contained a NEW coffee maker and a few other goodies! Ours was on its way out and she just happened to have an extra in the closet. I love my family! They are so good to me!
- When Les and I went to take the car for a test drive with the new shoes he said he wanted to drive. When I opened the passenger door there was a pile of trash on the floor. I was ticked. I started chucking his trash across the center console into the drivers' seat. The last thing I picked up was a bag from the Exchange. I noticed something with a Coach print inside. Yep! My hubbie bought me a new purse!!!!! He is so sweet and thought he was so clever putting it with all of the trash and letting me get pissed off about it.
- On top of all those wonderful things my hubbie took me out for dinner :) Isn't he sweet!?
I feel loved!