Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just a quick post - I really should be studying but playing with my pictures and blogging is so much more fun! I just wanted to share a few pictures from yesterday afternoon and evening. Les had another gig and I tagged along. While the guys were setting up I wandered around the garden with my camera and took a few pictures of the flowers and plants.

Exposure 1/160 sec at f/5.6, ISO 100, Focal Length 55mm

Exposure 1/400 sec at f/5.6, ISO 100, Focal Length 55mm

Exposure 1/125 sec at f/5.0, ISO 100, Focal Length 43mm

And this one is my favorite. I love how the leaves are back lit by the sun and seem to glow.

Exposure 1/200 sec, at f/5.6, ISO 100, Focal Length 55mm

I only knew a small handful of people at this party, and most of those I didn't know well. To amuse myself I took a lot of pictures of the band. Most of them didn't turn out very well because the lighting wasn't good. I was playing with my shutter speeds and other settings on my camera to try and avoid using my flash. The boys played very well last night! Probably their best gig yet that I've been to.




Exposure 1/2 sec

It Doesn't Matter's littlest groupie

The Ghost Band
Exposure 6 sec

Me and the Band (Les, Terry, John)

Ok, hope you enjoy the pictures. Now I really have to get to studying. Blah.... (but I'm almost done! Class is over on Monday!!! WOOHOOO!!!)

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I love the star looking flower! :) Cool ghost band pic. Where did they play at?