Sunday, September 14, 2008

Inspired

My dad inspires me.  Why?  Because he just crossed a major accomplishment off of his bucket list. On Friday he returned home from completing a Four Corners Motorcycle Tour of the United States.  I can't even begin to imagine all of the amazing sights he saw.  He has talked about doing this tour for years - as long as I can remember, and he finally did it!  Wow!  I'm so proud of you, daddy!

If you want to see the highlights from his trip my mom was keeping a blog of his adventures as they were recapped over the phone each day.  More pictures and stories will continue to be added now that he is home. Check it out!  Its hilarious to read, and exciting. I really enjoyed following his adventure as it unfolded and look forward to hearing more stories now that he is home.

My Daddy - no clue where, but was taken at some point during his trip

1 comment:

Sheena said...

very cool!