Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Life in the Edna Valley

I am sitting in a local coffee house trying to figure out how to catch up on a week and a half of blog posts.  Normally I wouldn't have that much to write about at home, but my CA travels have been fun and exciting and I want to share!  The problem is that I have so much to share that it is almost overwhelming.  I guess I should just pick up where I left off...a week ago Sunday, before mom and I left for San Diego.

Sunday evening mom and I *had* to stop by Edna Valley Vineyards, a winery just down the road from my parents house.  My mom has become the wine courier for our SoCal family.  Mom gets a discount on wine at the winery because she is a neighbor, cool huh?  And they make awesome wine.  While she was picking up several cases to take down south I grabbed my camera and wandered a bit.  It was a beautiful day, but a bit hazy.  I still managed to shoot a few good pics.






 



Such fun!  I love wineries and vineyards.  So beautiful!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Stunning!!

Tami said...

Wow, great photos Angela. Seeing these photos makes me so homesick!