Monday, November 16, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Day 15 and 16

So, I've officially fallen off of the NaBloPoMo wagon, sigh.  I had a feeling doing a post a day for a month would be hard.  I missed yesterday because we took off for vacation and I forgot to post before we left, and then I didn't have internet up on the mountain.  Oh well!  I will still continue on with my exercise of finding things to be thankful for daily.

Yesterday I was thankful for:
  • Leaving for a mini vacation
  • A lovely drive up into the mountains
  • The lovely bed and breakfast that we stayed at
  • Delicious pizza for dinner
  • A much needed getaway with my hubbie
Today I am thankful for:
  • Staying married for six years and counting (today is our anniversary!)
  • My husband
  • A beautiful drive on Mt. Etna
  • A lovely mini-hike on Mt. Etna
  • Another reason to go to Borgo Antico (Anniversary dinner!)
Details of our mini vacation and pictures are coming soon in another post!

No comments: