Monday, November 02, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Day 2 and NaBloPoMo

Since I have committed to myself to post each day this month about the things I am thankful for I decided also to join NaBloPoMo which is short for National Blog Posting Month. Basically this means that if I post every day this month I might win a prize!

While prizes are great, that is not why I'm posting every day.  Like I said yesterday, my goal is to focus on the positive things in my life.  I'd also like to encourage others to do the same.  One of my dear friends is joining me in this challenge, check out her blog at http://jennifferthinksbig.blogspot.com to see what she is thankful for. Hopefully more people will join me on this journey!

Normally I'd like to post what I am thankful for a bit later in the day, but it looks like I'll be running errands this evening so I figured I should post now so I don't forget later.

Today I am thankful for:
  • Cappuccinos
  • Great friends to drink cappuccinos with
  • Photography challenges
  • My camera
  • Packages in the mail
Verbalizing the blessings in my life helps me see past the day-to-day problems and keep my eyes on the bigger picture.

1 comment:

Trav'ler Jenn said...

Thanks for the shout out! I too am thankful for copious amounts of coffee and friends with which to consume it:)As for the packages in the mail, yea...they rock!