- The weekly market and the wonderful foods that I find there at really reasonable prices
- Fresh bread
- The smile of an old Sicilian gentleman, he had deeply etched smile lines, I've never seen a more beautiful face! It was easy to see that he has had a fulfilling life.
- My husband coming home from work early
- The time, energy and know-how to bake Thanksgiving treats from scratch
- Pizza for dinner and the new pizzeria we finally got around to trying - delicious!
- An evening relaxing with my husband, watching TV, sipping wine, and playing with our iPods
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Today I am thankful for:
Posted by Angela Andrieux at 1:36 PM