Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Day 26

On this Thanksgiving holiday I have much to be grateful for!  It has been a fabulous day, complete with a lot of time in the kitchen preparing a feast and time spent with dear friends at a table filled with fantastic food.

Today I am thankful for:
  • The roof over my head and the comfortable furnishings inside my home
  • A wonderful husband who is a great provider
  • The best family anyone could ask for
  • An heartwarming email from my Daddy (not a forward!!) :)
  • Wonderful friends both here and scattered throughout the world - I have been truly blessed to know so many awesome people
  • A bounty of food on our Thanksgiving table
  • Great friends to spend Thanksgiving with
  • Telephones that bridge the miles and cross oceans - after I write this I'm calling my family to with them a Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who read my blog!  I'm also grateful for you, my readers!  I hope you have much in your life to be grateful for too.

No comments: