Monday, November 30, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Day 29 & 30

Well, I fell quite short of posting every day this month and completing the NaBloPoMo challenge, but I still counted a lot of blessings! I may try this challenge again, but certainly not for December.  Posting every day for a month was a lot more difficult than I expected.  To wrap up the month here are my Thanksgivings for yesterday and today.


Yesterday I was thankful for:
  • A clean house (or at least downstairs)
  • Christmas decorations
  • Christmas music
  • Help from my hubbie cleaning and rearranging things for Christmas
  • Dinner out at a great Agriturismo with new friends
Today I am thankful for:
  • A better id card picture than I expected (still not great, but better than my last one!)
  • A nap to make up for having to get up early
  • More boxes in the mail!  One of them I only ordered a week ago, AMAZING!
  • A yummy dinner of Trail Camp Beans and potatoes, tastes like home!
  • Root Beer Floats for dessert

No comments: