Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Day 3

Today I am thankful for:
  • A friend who sent her son over with a plate of breakfast for me this morning (Thank you, A!)
  • A glass of wine at the end of the day
  • A divinely comfortable bed covered with soft sheets and feathery pillows and comforters
  • The luxury of being able to stay in my PJs all day if I want to (though I try not to do this every day!)
Just a short post today, but I'm thankful that I have things to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Catherine "Cat" Evans said...

I like what you're doing
And I like reading it.....

Trav'ler Jenn said...

friends bearing breakfast should always be celebrated! I need to find me one of those:)

thanks for issuing this challenge Ang! you've got my mind on a whole new wave length!