Saturday, November 07, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Day 7

Today was craft fair day, and it went really well! I always enjoy sharing what I make and seeing what other artists in my community come up with. There are so many talented people out there!


Craft Fair Display

Today I am thankful for:
  • A productive craft fair
  • The help of my hubbie at the craft fair (he got me lunch, coffee, watched the table when I needed a break, helped sell my stuff when I was occupied helping other people, and helped me cart all my stuff in and out of the building)
  • All of my friends here who came out to support me and the other community artists
  • All of the compliments that I received about my photographs
  • Having the time to work on my hobbies/passions
  • A comfortable home to relax in after a long day
  • A delicious dinner of beef stir fry

No comments: