Monday, November 23, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving, Days 18-23

All it took was one little missed day to completely mess up my developing habit of blogging every day. Today I'm going to try and catch up and hopefully be able to stick with my daily routine of counting my blessings for the rest of November.


On Day 18 I was thankful for:
  • The market and all of the wonderful fresh foods I was able to purchase
  • Clean clothes and a clean bathroom (it was a cleaning day)
On Day 19 I was thankful for:
  • Having the necessary info to prepare more in advance than usual for my card class
  • The energy to be productive around the house
  • A tidied garden and driveway
  • Time spent with a close friend who will be moving soon
On Day 20 I was thankful for:
  • A clean comfortable home to welcome friends into
  • An awesome card class with much fun, laughter, and wonderful women
  • Time to make homemade goodies to share with my friends
On Day 21 I was thankful for:
  • My husband who washed the car without me having to ask
  • A party at a friend's house and fun people to hang out with
On Day 22 I was thankful for:
  • A down day where nothing really had to be done except relax
  • A "job" (if you could call what I do with Stampin' Up! work) that I love, where I get to meet and hang out with awesome people and be creative
Today I am thankful for:
  • Bible Study and the wonderful women that I've met and become friends with
  • Napping with my cat
  • Talking with my mom on the phone
  • My LONG Christmas card list which represents all of the wonderful people who I care about and who care about me.
That catches me up through today. I have every intention of posting tomorrow and each day until the end of the month.  If I miss a day don't be afraid to call me on it! I put this challenge out to others and I need to keep up with it myself.  It does me good to think about the blessings in my life, to dwell on those things and not the negative things that could bring me down.

2 comments:

Trav'ler Jenn said...

You're baaack! I missed you! And I am glad that you have been busy being busy. Are you going stateside for any of the holidays?

anglouise said...

Yep, I'm back!! Blogging every day is harder than I expected!!

Sadly I will not be stateside for the holidays. I wish... I hope you have a wonderful time, though. Have you purchased your return ticket to NZ yet?