Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day & Shaklee

Clean Green and Stay Healthy!

Today I decided to take a break from my travel posts to share share something with you that I've become very passionate about - Shaklee.  Up until perhaps six months ago I'd never heard of this company but they have been around for 50+ years! Shaklee makes natural products that are designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet.


A friend of mine introduced me to their products back in December.  I ordered the Vitalizer vitamin strips and the Cinch Shakes.  I loved them so much that I have been using both products ever since and Les uses them now too.  I am happy to say that I haven't been sick since I started taking Shaklee's vitamins!  For those of you who know me well you have probably noticed that I catch everything that goes around, but not anymore!  I even managed to travel for two months encountering sickies everywhere and I didn't get sick!


Shaklee also has amazing green cleaning products!  I've fallen in love with these products because not only are they environmentally/kid/pet friendly they actually work!  I use the H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate all over my house and recently switched to their laundry and dish soaps as well.


A few months ago Les & I decided to become Independent Distributors for Shaklee - that is how much we love their products!  This isn't a pushy sales pictch, this is me sharing products I love with you.  If you'd like to know more about Shaklee just let me know! I'd be happy to talk with you one-on-one or even host a Shaklee party for you!  If you'd like to explore their products please visit our website:



Shaklee's products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and decades of scientific studies proving their effectiveness.  In addition, they have MY seal of approval!  I use them and love them.  If you are interested in improving your health and the environment Shaklee products can help you do it!


No comments: