Friday, April 30, 2010

Taking it to the next level

For a while people have been asking me if I have a website for my photography.  I had to say no.  Friends who are also my peers in the world of photography have been asking why I didn't have a website.  I didn't have a good answer.

After much contemplation I finally decided it was time to take my photography to the next level - a website dedicated to my art.  I am happy to announce that http://www.angelaandrieux.com is ready for its debut!


I'd love if you would hop on over and give it a look and if you have feedback I'd like to hear it! In addition to being able to view my images you also have the option to purchase prints or canvas gallery wraps in several different sizes. Wish me luck in this new venture!  I don't know where this step will take me but I can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

Catherine "Cat" Evans said...

She's off & running!!!! you go girl!