Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Photo Club Trip to Caltagirone - Part II

Italian architecture never ceases to amaze me. The age, the beauty, the detail.  I love it!  Here are a few more shots from my Photo Club outing last Saturday:





When I have my camera in my hand I pay attention to detail. I'm always on the lookout for a new perspective, especially in places like Caltagirone where I've visited many times.  Each time I have to get a bit more creative so I don't end up with the same shots that I took the trip before.

I love how how photography has given me a deep appreciation for detail. I see the world differently, even in places that are as familiar as my home town.  I see the world as it looks through my viewfinder and suddenly most anything can become new and exciting!

3 comments:

Catherine "Cat" Evans said...

Love the music notes!

Trav'ler Jenn said...

did you play the song on your clarinet?

oh... how much can i pay you for some of your shots? I want to blow some up and put them on my walls!

Too amazing! makes me feel like I am home again.

anglouise said...

Jenn - LOL, no I didn't play it on my clarinet. Its a bit hard to read :)

I'll email you about buying prints :)