Thursday, September 23, 2010

Almost a month?

Wow, I just glanced at my blog and realized its been almost a month since I last posted! Life has been busy - and only now did I realized just how busy, given that I have neglected my poor blog.

I spent some time roaming Sicily with a dear friend visiting from the states, taught my first photography classes, and spent my birthday weekend in Prague - all since the 1st of September!  I've also spent a lot of time doing housework and cleaning things out in preparation for our move.  We got our orders and should be home in time for Christmas!  Moving back to the states is truly bittersweet, but more on that later.

In the past couple of days I've been feverishly editing photos from my trip to Prague and only now, when I exported those photos from Lightroom did I realize that I still haven't blogged my photos from my friend's visit! Yikes!  I'll go ahead and get a post or two up about that and then I'll share my photos from Prague over the next few days.  Lots of photos, get ready!

No comments: