Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ristorante Casablanca



This evening my hubbie took me out for dinner, and we decided on Ristorante Casablanca, an Arab restaurant in Catania.  We have eaten there several times and the food is always fantastic and a nice diversion from typical Sicilian food.  Sicilian food is always wonderful, but growing up in America, the melting pot of the world, my palette often craves different flavors.

If you'd like to check out Ristorante Casablanca they can be found at:
Viale Alcide de Gasperi 181/183, Catania
Parking is ample and easy. If you'd like to see the belly dancing show (we've never been, but I've heard its fun) they have it every Friday night.  Call for reservations at 095-722-5491 or 347403-3366.

If you visit them please let me know what you think!

No comments: