Saturday, April 09, 2011

Antiquing in Moss Landing

For the past two weeks I have been on the road, traveling up and down California spending time with family.  I had a fantastic trip!  I still have a lot of photos to go through, but for now I want to share the one I submitted for Jessica Rogers' Photography Photo of the Week:

Antiquing in Moss Landing

I captured this image while wandering in and out of antique shops with my cousin.  I'm so glad I got the opportunity to spend quality time with her!  We haven't been able to do that in years.  I'll take every moment I can get because she is also married to the military and will be moving to the east coast later this year.  Ah, the life of a military wife.

A quick sidenote: if you enjoy following Jessica Rogers' Photography and her Photo of the Week feature please note that her web address has changed: http://www.jessicarogersphoto.com/blog/

No comments: