Saturday, April 30, 2011

Limoni

Lemons (limoni in Italian) are the subject of this week's Photo of the Week.  I was fortunate to be able to pick a bunch of fresh, organic lemons off of my Grandma's tree last weekend and they were so gorgeous they became the centerpiece on my kitchen table.  Soon, they will become limoncello, but until then they are a lovely decoration in my home.  I placed them in a red bowl, and with the coordinating red curtains in my dining room, and a bit of natural light coming in through the front window I couldn't help myself from wanting to photograph them.  I pulled out the 50mm lens with its beautiful f/1.8 depth of field and snapped away.  I hope you like what I came up with!

Limoni
This was my submission for the Photo of the Week hosted by Jessica Rogers Photography.  If you'd like to participate (anyone can!) hop on over to her website.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: