Friday, June 17, 2011

San Diego: Tattoo Town

Last night Les & I went to the POP Thursday event at the San Diego Museum of Photographic Arts. The event was entitled San Diego: Tattoo Town which included a screening of  Ed Hardy: Tattoo the World, directed by Emiko Omori.  Although I have no desire to get a tattoo myself, it is art form I appreciate. Until last night I really had no idea the depth of artistic ability it takes to do tattoos and do them well.  It was truly an eye opening experience.

This week's Photo of the Week was taken last night.  I was a bit intimidated to ask random people in a busy room if I could take their photo, but I was able to click a few on the sly.


Although this photo is not technically perfect I love the shoes, the tattoo on the lady's foot, and the movement.

That is it for today.  Have a great weekend & Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there!

2 comments:

The Stachurskis said...

Ang, this is a great photo! I love, love, love the movement! It's a great portrayal of our society now, tattoo'd and on the move!

anglouise said...

Thanks, Lindsay!