Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Fun in Julian

Up in the hills, not far from San Diego, is the charming town of Julian - famous for their apples and apple pie.  My awesome hubbie took me there for my birthday - after a delicious lunch at The Rongbranch Restaurant (the Pulled Pork was YUMMY!) we explored the cute town, cameras in hand.

This week's Photo of the Week (hosted by Jessica Rogers Photography) is from my Julian collection.

The Old Well

Although it was a warm day (mid 80's) the signs of fall were creeping in - a few leaves turning shades of yellow, a nice breeze...


We never got around to having a slice of Apple Pie on my birthday. We were way too full from lunch! Next time - hopefully soon, I will have that pie with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream!



I had a fantastic birthday! A big thank you to my husband who made sure I felt loved and taken care of and to all of my friends around the world who took a moment out of their day to wish me a Happy Birthday! It was a great way to start off a new year of life and I can't wait to see what is in store for me.  So far, its been great!

No comments: