Friday, September 09, 2011

In the Edna Valley

I was lucky to grow up somewhere as beautiful as the Edna Valley, just south of San Luis Obispo, CA - and I'm luckier still that my parents still live there! Last weekend I went up to SLO for a bit of work and play and took a little some time to wander around the Old Edna Townsite - an area that has been charmingly restored to include a deli, wine tasting room, bed and breakfast, and all sorts of antiques whimsically decorating the property.

Photo of the Week (as hosted by Jessica Rogers Photography) is taking a break from the regular series, but I'm not! This week's photo is one of my favorites from my exploration of Old Edna.

In The Tin Gallery

Here are a few more shots from around Old Edna:











I hope you enjoyed a peek at where I grew up. Have a great weekend!

No comments: