Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 19


Today Les and I got out to shoot some pictures. We spent a couple of hours wandering around downtown San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter, exploring and capturing a bit of our awesome city.

With my camera in hand I tend to see more than I do when I'm simply running errands or out for a shopping trip. I noticed little things - colors, shapes, historic details...some of my favorite photographic subjects. Over the next few days I will be sharing a few of my favorites from my downtown exploration. I hope you enjoy them!

Today I am thankful for:

  • Time to make photographs
  • Time with my hubbie, doing something I love and sharing it with him
  • The release of Topaz Adjust 5 (a free upgrade if you have Topaz Adjust 4!!) - one of my favorite tools in the digital darkroom
  • New pictures to "play" with

No comments: