Friday, November 25, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 25

After almost five and a half years of blogging I have finally reached my 500th post! Thank you all for following and continuing to follow my journey. I can't wait to see what I find through my explorations and have to share with you in the next 500 posts!

Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego

Today I am thankful for:

  • My awesome parents - I am truly blessed to have parents who are also my friends
  • My hubbie having the day off from work
  • The best Black Friday:
    • Yummy breakfast made by my made daddy
    • Shopping my favorite camera and art stores
    • Cappuccino and gelato in Little Italy
    • A drive out to Julian for lunch and apple pie with cinnamon ice cream
    • Time to take a few pictures (I haven't had a chance to upload them yet, but expect to see a few in the next couple of days)
    • Amazing turkey tacos (prepared by my mom and dad) for dinner

It doesn't get much better than this!!



No comments: