Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 30

I've made it to the finish line! Blogging each day for a month is harder than it sounds, but each year it seems to get a bit easier.  This was my third year participating with NaBloPoMo and my personal challenge of Thirty Days of Thanksgiving.

Fish Eye Fun (taken with my iPhone using the Olloclip Fish Eye Lens)
Today I am thankful for:

  • The practice of counting my blessings
  • A cozy house on a blustery night
  • A glass of vino - Cheers!

It is easy to get bogged down with the challenges of daily life, but blogging daily about the good stuff, big and small, keeps me focused on how good lif is. I hope that, as a reader, this series has inspired you to take stock of the goodness around you and focus your attention there, if even for a short time. We are truly blessed and have much to be grateful for.

No comments: