Monday, November 05, 2007

Cool Websites

Here are a few cool websites that I found recently:
  1. www.meebo.com - Meebo is an online instant messaging tool that lets the user connect with all of the major chat programs at once without loading loading additional software on their hard drive. They also have a cool widget (mine is in the sidebar of my blog) so my blog readers can chat with me when I'm online.
  2. www.widgetbox.com - Tons of widgets to add to your blog, MySpace, FaceBook, etc. Some fun, some a bit more practical.
  3. www.slacker.com - Free online radio that lets you build stations with your favorite artists.
  4. www.orkut.com - Google's attempt to compete with MySpace, FaceBook, etc. Kind of neat, but still doesn't have many of the bells and whistles of the other major networking sites.
----------------
Now playing: WGBH Radio Boston - Oboist Gonzalo Ruiz plays Sammartini and Vivaldi - WGBH Classical Performance
via FoxyTunes

No comments: