Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 16

I love a man who loves his cat :)
Today I am thankful for:
  1. My husband
  2. As of today we have been married seven years and haven't killed each other yet :)
  3. My hubbie getting the day off of work so we could spend our anniversary together
  4. An awesome morning/early afternoon going to a Ricotta Cheese Workshop
  5. A fantastic meal at the workshop with, you guessed it, lots of delicious ricotta cheese
  6. An afternoon snooze
What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Sheena said...

so sweet! Happy Anniversary you two!! =)

Adrianne said...

Angela! I love that picture! I'm so glad you all had a good time at the workshop! I had no idea it was your anniversary, so please accept our late "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

My Captivating Life said...

:) Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was great!