Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 25

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a day filled with joy, love, and friendship.  We were honored to be invited to a friend's home for the most unique Thanksgiving I have ever had.  It was a mixture of Sicilian, German, Swiss, and American.  All wonderful people, and of course delicious food.  We had a fantastic afternoon.  Now we are home and I'm reflecting on everything I truly have to be thankful for.


Today I am thankful for:
  1. Wonderful people to spend Thanksgiving with
  2. A truly unique Thanksgiving experience
  3. Not having to cook the entire meal by myself without all of my wonderful kitchen tools that are somewhere along their journey to San Diego
  4. A fantastic family who I can't wait to see when I get back to the States
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: