Tuesday, January 11, 2011

San Luis Obispo Art Museum - Art About Town

I've been a participant in the San Luis Obispo Art Museum's Art About Town program for nearly a year.  Every four months the artwork of participating artists rotates through local businesses.  I was honored to be asked to participate and blessed to have a mom who was willing to manage my artwork while I was overseas.  Now that I'm back and getting into the swing of things I decided to come up to SLO for a few days and start managing my own artwork (with mom's help).

For the past four months my photography has been on display at Creekside Brewing Company in downtown San Luis Obispo. This week is transition week - today I took my photos down at Creekside Brewing and tomorrow they go up in City Hall!!  My photos will be on display near the City Attorney's office for four months if you feel like stopping by to see them.

My photography on the walls of Creekside Brewing Company
 Support businesses that support local artists! Visit Creekside Brewing Company at:
1040 Broad Street
San Luis Obispo, CA
(805) 542-9804

No comments: