Friday, January 07, 2011

Change

I'm not sure the exact wording of the saying, but it goes something like "the only thing that is certain is change".

Whether or not I like it or am ready things have changed.  This blog, formerly titled California to Sicily followed my adventures while I lived overseas.  Now that I'm back in the States that title doesn't seem quite appropriate anymore.  So, for now I've updated my blog title to California to Sicily (and back) complete with a new blog header! The URL will stay the same (http://anglouise.blogspot.com).

Eventually this blog will have a brand new title, something probably related to photography and travel (go figure...).  Until then, bear with me while I figure a few things out.  Angela Andrieux Photography isn't going anywhere, the venue has just changed and the next chapter is here, ready or not.  Stay tuned...

No comments: