Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Worldwide Photo Walk 2011

Last weekend I participated in Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk! I had a blast and hope to be a part of this event every year.  Last year I led a walk in Sicily. Although I would have had fun leading a walk this year my schedule was too erratic to commit as a leader, but I'm glad I still got to participate!

The walk I attended this year was held in Balboa Park, one of my favorite places in San Diego to shoot. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring and even found a few things I had missed in the past!  It is such an amazing park!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the Photo Walk:

This one is my favorite!
I love the colors & reflections!



Missing Tiles - The inside of a fountain that has seen better days

I love this shot, too! The metalwork, rust, texture :)

Just for fun! Looking up at a lamp on the side of a building
If you are interested in participating in the Worldwide Photo Walk please visit http://www.worldwidephotowalk.com. You don't have to be a pro - just dust off your camera and pull out your walking shoes and be prepared to meet all sorts of interesting people!

2 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

These are super cool images, I LOVE Balboa park too! :)T.

anglouise said...

T - Thanks for visiting my blog & for the photography compliments! :)