Sunday, May 11, 2008

Spring Fest

This weekend was the Spring Festival (aka "County Fair") on base. I spent Friday and Saturday nights at the Photography Club booth selling my pictures. So much fun and a great confidence boost! I sold 4 prints (3 matted and framed!!!) as well as a bunch of original artwork note cards! I definitely made back my investment in the booth and paid for my supplies for the cards and prints. I even have a little bit left over to play with! To top it all off I took one of my photo note cards (grapes at the Gambino Winery) to the Gambino Winery booth to show them. They were so touched that I took a picture of their grapes and gave them the card that they gave me two bottles of wine!! I was blown away! :) I'm just so glad they liked the picture! I can't wait for another opportunity to show my work. This experience really filled me with inspiration. I need to finish my homework for the day so I can play with my pictures some more.

PS - I have a few of my note cards left from the festival that are still for sale. $5 each or 3 for $10. If you are interested let me know and I'll email you proofs of the pictures so you can choose!

No comments: