Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lightroom 3 is out!

Today I upgraded to Lightroom 3 and it is awesome! The more I play with it the more little changes I find that make my life easier - the improved noise reduction alone makes this a worthwhile purchase. This morning I tried to reduce noise in a photo in Lightroom 2 and the results were less than desired. This afternoon, after upgrading my photo library I tried again and the difference is astounding!  Here are a couple of shots taken on Monday from Ragusa Ibla - you've seen these before, but I decided I liked them in black and white as well. Lightroom also has some new controls and presets for converting color to black and white. 



So much fun!  Which do you like better, the color versions or black and white? Let me know in the comments.  Have a great day!

No comments: