Friday, December 25, 2009

Buon Natale!

I can't believe that today is Christmas and it is already almost over!  December passed by much too quickly.  I've been so busy that it seemed like I merely blinked on Thanksgiving day and now we are almost through December!






Playing with my new star filter

I've been having fun, and enjoying Sicily a lot lately.  I've been out an about with friends seeing new places which is the best part of living here.  Often I get bogged down with day to day life that I don't have time to really enjoy myself so this month I chose to put chores to the side (they'll be there tomorrow or the next day) and get out of the house to have fun.  It has been awesome.


Star filters are really cool!

Now that it is Christmas I actually have a bit of time to sit down and reflect on where I've been and what I've done.  I've also had time to go through my pictures from my journeys and edit a few to share here on my blog.  Those posts will be up soon.


Les and Terry at Christmas lunch

For now, though, this post is about Christmas.  Today has been good.  Lots of awesome presents for me, but even more fun was watching my husband unwrap the gifts from me and my family.  I get true joy out of watching someone open a gift that they are excited about and will truly enjoy.


My goofy husband

This afternoon we were able to go out to lunch with good friends.   We ate a huge meal over the course of about four and a half hours at a nearby agriturismo.  It was fantastic!  I doubt I'll need anything else to eat tonight, though.  I'm still so full!


Terry and Betsy

Merry Christmas to all of my amazing family and friends! I hope your day is filled with blessings and love!

No comments: