Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo Club Christmas Party

Just over a week ago my photo club held its first Christmas party!  We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at the Masseria Portiere Stella agriturismo and had a fun, photo themed gift exchange.  Everyone came up with creative photo themed gifts that were under $20 each.  Let me tell you, it was a challenge!  Photo stuff is rarely inexpensive. :)  I brought a couple of packs of photo paper (1 for a watercolor effect, and 1 canvas) and a photo magazine.  There were also gifts such as digital photo keychains, photo DVDs for storage, photo books, and my favorite (which I won!!) mats, backboards, and clearbags for displaying pictures at craft fairs, and such!







Have I mentioned lately how much I love my photo club?  I have so much fun with these people and always learn a lot when we get together.  Sig Photo Club ROCKS!

No comments: